Switchblade’s Marie Macaspac Honored to be a Presenter at ARF’s 9th Annual Business of Saving Lives Conference
Marie Macaspac, owner of Switchblade Creative Studios and founder of AnimalRescueMarketing.com is one of 10 speakers who will be participating in this year’s Tony LaRussa’s Animal Rescue Foundation (ARF) annual conference, The Business of Saving Lives.
Marie will be sharing the stage with ARF’s Marketing Manager, Sara Kersey, for the topic, “Social Media: Unleashed!“. The 90 minute session will cover not just how to use social media, but tips and tricks that may not necessarily be found in a “How to” manual or “Social Media for Dummies” book.
From mobile mavens to casual users, we all know social media is an important marketing tool for animal welfare groups. Social networking choices and platforms are endless…yet the time your staff and volunteers have is not. Are your important messages getting lost in a social media sea of posts, tweets, and pins? Do you see images online and wonder how they got 400 “Likes” in one day? In this upbeat session, we’ll reveal tricks for getting your content liked and shared widely (and your messages heard loud and clear!), and how to tailor content to your audience and get your animals the attention they deserve. If you have the basic know-how to navigate Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and other popular platforms, we’ll show you how to stand out and get noticed!
Marie is honored to be a part of this year’s list of presenters:
- Elena Bicker, Executive Director, Tony La Russa’s Animal Rescue Foundation
- Susan Furukawa, Program Director Community Outreach, ASPCA®
- Cynthia L. Karsten, DVM, Shelter Medicine Resident, UC Davis Koret Shelter Medicine Program
- Sara Kersey, Marketing Manager, Tony La Russa’s Animal Rescue Foundation
- Bob Lukas, DVM, Sage Centers for Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Care
- Marie Rochelle Macaspac, Marketing Director, Muttville Senior Dog Rescue and Founder, AnimalRescueMarketing.com
- Rebecca Marsh, former Executive Director, Fix Our Ferals
- Nancy McKenney, CEO, Marin Humane Society
- Paul O’Grady, Partner, Armanino McKenna LLP
- Betsy Saul, Founder, Petfinder.com
“I am so excited to share my expertise with my fellow animal rescue advocates,” says Marie. ” I am thrilled that this opportunity can additionally introduce new visitors to AnimalRescueMarketing.com.”
To register to attend this year’s conference, click here. It is sure to be a blast!