Get the Switchblade Studios 2.0 Update!
The landscape of marketing media is evolving and so are we. We’ve launched the Switchblade 2.0 update.
Print media will always have its place and today, everyone is either being asked to go green and/or saving money by being green. Marketing is taking new shapes online and the increasing number of smartphone users complements this movement. Coupled with the fact that “our new economy thrives on resourcefulness, not on status,”(Stephanie Miller, “Consumer Shifts Demand Shifts in Online Marketing Strategy“), it is more important than ever to invest in building site traffic when you invest in building your website and to partake in conversations where people are opting to take product references from their friends. Take heed, social media is not a fad.
Our 2.0 update is an expansion of our graphic design services to online marketing with website and mobile device application development. Our update is a website optimized for search engines whilst maximizing user generated social networking sites, the core of “Web 2.0”.
And if this still doesn’t make sense, just as we were writing this entry, we of course used dictionary.com. Here’s what the trustworthy reference had going on:
- In the “What’s new” section, the first story is about their recently released, only free dictionary app for the Blackberry. Of course they’ve introduced an app for the Blackberry! Their iPhone app has been deemed an all-time favorite by the iTunes Store. * We design, develop and market such apps.
- The second “What’s new” story asks you to be their Facebook fan and to download their app for the Word of the Day. * We help company’s find ways to build their fan base.
- Dictionary.com continues to prove itself. The third “What’s new” story is a request to follow them on Twitter. * In addition to helping companies find ways to build followers, we show them how social media increases their website traffic.
- And as if that weren’t enough, the “Word of the Day” is Aesthete” (one having or affecting great sensitivity to beauty, as in art or nature) and on this day, the homepage is appropriately, entirely sponsored by Adobe. * Did I mention that we are, at the heart, a graphic design company?
- If you want quick online marketing tips, industry insights or simply to tune into our activities, follow us on Twitter.
- If you enjoyed the links within this blog entry, be sure to friend us on Digg.
- If you’d like to see more of what we do, be sure to add us as a contact on Flickr.
- If you think we’d share similar musical tastes, be sure to join us on last.fm.
- If you agree that we’re just cool, down to earth people, add yourself as a fan on our Facebook page.
- And, finally, yes, we still get together the old fashion way…in person. We invite you to join us at the Adobe offices in San Francisco for our Meetup group called Photoshop Till You Drop. It is a Photoshop user group that typically meets monthly for tips & tricks, free snacks& drinks, raffle prizes and good ol’ in-person networking.